Clinton Township, MI area CPA firm is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant in our tax department. This opportunity is great for a CPA candidate seeking to work as a member of our accounting and tax team serving a diverse client base.
Bultynck & Co offers a diversified experience in public accounting providing our employees with many opportunities to grow, develop and advance within their careers. Bultynck & Co offers 401 k, Dental, Life and Medical.
- Tax preparation (corporate, individual, partnerships, estate/trust, non-profit)
- Preparation of compilations and reviews, inclusive of preparing workpapers and financial statements
- Identifying and resolving client issues
- Act as the client contact for basic questions and information
- Ensure client satisfaction and managing deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting -preferred but not required
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-talk in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Bultynck & Co., P.L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
****MUST be within commuting distance to 48038****