Bultynck & Co, PLLC is a well-established and growing CPA firm in the Metro-Detroit area. We have been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses for over 45 years. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and tax planning.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients’ needs through research and sound analysis. Bultynck & Co., P.L.L.C. is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple of the area’s business community for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.
- Prepare and review individual, business, and trust tax returns.
- Recognize complex technical issues, evaluate facts efficiently and use strategic decision-making skills to improve processes by developing and implementing best practices.
- Manage planning and engagement activity and follow through to achieve results.
- Timely deliver a diversified range of accounting and tax services in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance, technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards and provides timely feedback.
- Builds relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise.
- Develop, motivate, and train team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting; CPA License.
- Minimum of 5 years of current experience of recent public accounting experience to lead tax engagements.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead others to meet the need of clients and firm.
- Demonstrates patience to train coach those with less experience and can adapt to different learning styles.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology platforms.+
****This position has the potential to develop into a Stakeholder / Partner in a fast-growing
Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Bultynck & Co., P.L.L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.